Friday, February 25, 2011

Surprise!

No, this is not for Everett. However, I did fool a few people with this one including my husband. One of my favorite things in the world is surprising people! I have been more than excited to help people surprise their co-workers and families with the news that there will be an addition to their family!

This little number is for a friend of mine that I have known for a VERY long time. We're talking elementary school. However, I will not reveal who it's for because I have been sworn to secrecy. She's going to dress her little cutie in this shirt to let her family know that there will be a new little one coming soon! Thank you mystery friend for including me in your special surprise! I loved that I could help you celebrate your new little one!

No comments:

Post a Comment