Monday, September 19, 2011

Mission: Organization

So what have we covered under the things I love?  Smores, cupcakes, pumpkin, well, food basically.  Another thing I love to do is ORGANIZE!  It makes me happy when my house is clean and everything is in its designated spot.  Call me OCD if you will, but I love bins, labels and all that is organization.  Just this morning I thought, "I need to get a bin for all the chip bags in my pantry".  I ran across these ideas at the Crafting Chicks and my wheels started turning!

I could probably do without the little flags on the top, but you get the idea.  You can click on their link for directions.




Taking a picture at the end of each month?  I don't think so.  I can't even keep track of the thousands of pictures I take, but I'm sure there is some craft and organized person out there who would like this idea.  I just like the calendar and think it is really cool that it is made of magnets.

Happy organizing my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment