Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I Know What You Did This Summer...

With Mama going back to work within a few short days, I think to myself, "What the heck happened?" Taking care of the little boy has changed a few things about my summer vacay. However, I have to say that even though I am definitely the most tired I have ever been, this has been the best summer of my life! Below you will see how this summer differs from my usual relaxation in the sun---

I no longer sit at Tanners with friends and "do walk-throughs" to scope out who is there. I now scope out, well, goats.
Instead of setting my friends up with cute boys, I set my son up with his future wife!
Long gone are the days of pedicures while I quietly read my trash magazine. You are looking at the closest thing I have seen to a salon in 4 months!
What pool hotties? Now I have a little pool cutie! Laying out in the sun, reading a good book and perhaps taking a nap has been replaced with swim lessons and Walmart baby pools.
Grant will get mad if I don't include him and call him a pool hottie...There you go buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment