Monday, August 16, 2010

Busy Boy


My man has had a very busy week. Mama is back to work and Nana is stepping in as babysitter. She is just in time. Everett is a crawling machine! He enjoys pulling up on everything and then then falling down and hitting his head and either laughing or crying, playing on Bleu's dog bed (disgusting!!), sharing snacks with Bleu (see picture above), learning how to drink from a sippy cup, picking out books from one of his crates (see picture above), chewing on everything and my personal favorite---smiling and laughing when he sees me come home and then reverting back to his regular screaming between 4:00-5:00. At least now when he starts screaming we can go outside without worrying about being dehydrated or the little dude getting heat rash.
As for Mom, even though I am completely exhausted at the end of the day, I have really been enjoying work. I have to say that I think I have found where I belong. I LOVE middle school! I love how everything is more laid back and the kids are really fun. It doesn't hurt that my BFF works right next door, I live literally 2 minutes from work and I don't worry one bit about Everett. Do I still miss my sweet boy? Absolutely! I miss running errands, reading, cuddling, meal times and taking walks, but I have to say that this is the best case scenario.

No comments:

Post a Comment