Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Legends of the Phog

It's no secret that this family {hearts} KU basketball.  A few weeks ago we took Everett to the Field House for the first time.  What's more was that it was the Legends of the Phog game.  We're talking Paul Pierce, Scott Pollard, Ryan Robertson (hey good looking.  nice to see you again), Cole Aldrich, Super Mario, you get the point.  It was awesome to see all my old faves again and it was even more awesome to see Everett pointing at all the Jayhawks, enjoying the crowd and actually watching the game.  I tell you what, E has experienced more in his short little life than I had by the time I was in my 20's!  Even though it was about 500 degrees in there, we enjoyed loved every minute!  Everett even got a few high fives from players as they came out of the locker room after halftime.  Sweet!







No comments:

Post a Comment