Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas Santa!

It is currently January 11, 2012 and my son currently says, "Where's Santa?" "Where's Frosty?" "Go see Santa?" "Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells..." "Frosty the Snowman, button nose, eyes made coal" and the title to this post about  24 times a day.  Here's a look back at our December, you know, since I haven't posted since October.


 Making some cookies with Mama.


 Everett's girlfriend Addy LOVES him...and he loves her very much. 


 First gingerbread house
 A little visit from our FAVORITE guy Frosty!  Thanks Nana and Grampie!
 Grandpa Tom at our annual Christmas party.
 This is officially my 12th time taking pictures with these girls.  Well, there were a few of us missing, but gotta love my Rage girls.
 Seeing what Santa brought him!
 The automatic tee was a hit (literally).  So I may have skipped the 700 people in line on Black Friday for this beauty, but I'll pay the extra $20 to not have to wait 5 hours and still get the same gift.  He loved it.


 Choo Choo from Nana and Grampie

No comments:

Post a Comment