Friday, February 24, 2012

Well, It's {Almost} Official

I am halfway to registering for my first marathon.  After I ran my first half in Colorado this fall I became hooked and officially became a wannabe runner.  I am not teeny tiny skinny.  I can't run an 8 minute mile.  I don't have cute running clothes.  I am pretty sure speed walkers can pass me.  But heck, for my 30th birthday I want to cross the finish line.  Even if it's on a stretcher.  This once college athlete can certainly conquer a little over 26 miles, right?  Stay tuned as I curse myself for taking this on.

Side note: The reason I say "almost" is because only the hotel is booked due to spreading out costs...okay, and me being a little bit chicken.  Well as I said before, look out Rock and Roll Marathon, here comes this old lady!



1 comment:

  1. EEEEEEKKKK! I just got crazy excited for you!!! Run Anne Run!

    ReplyDelete