Friday, October 25, 2013

Happy Fall Y'All {Pumpkin Patch Edition}

It may or may not be a true story that until this year my son thought the pumpkin patch was out front of Hen House.  I'm not what you would call "outdoorsy" and I am quite the bargain shopper.  I wasn't really interested in paying to search around in a field for a pumpkin plus overpay again once we found the perfect one.  I know.  Bah Humbug.  It just isn't my thing.  However, that may have all changed this year.
A Groupon came up for a Family Fun Fest at a patch in Spring Hill and I Sprung...haha...on it.  It was actually pretty fabulous.  FREE shakes, fries and tacos from Jack in the Box, live music, human hamster balls, corn maze, tricycle track, kiddie zip line, horses, face painting, tractor pull, hayride and giant trampoline thing.  It was like a little hidden jewel.  Of course all things are better when you have your buddies with you!

    





    
 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment