Monday, October 21, 2013

The S Family

Let's review.  Here are the things I know I am; mother, wife, daughter, bargain shopper, foods teacher, movie and magazine junkie, sugaraholic.  Now for the things I pretend I am; runner, soccer mom, a person who has it all together, and now photographer.  I am not a photographer.  I will never be a photographer.  However, with the help of my super friend Bethany, I experimented with a few lenses and learned how to use Photo shop.  When a few of my friends found it hard to find a photographer for their Christmas cards, I said I would be happy to test out the skills.  Again, not a photographer, but pretty happy with what I got to do last weekend with one of my favorite families.

Meet the S family.  Momma S and I have been friends since high school.  We love to bake, drink the champs and cook and just had our one year anniversary of taking cooking classes together.  Her house is impeccable, her husband is a doll {and can pretty much dance any dude under the table} and I love the tiny little spitting image of Momma.  I adore everything about this little family.  Thanks for letting me hang with you guys.  See, you can get some pretty great pictures of a squirmy 3 year old.










1 comment:

  1. Anne, you are so sweet! We love them all...its going to be so hard to choose one for the Christmas Card. Luckily I have lots of wall space :) Thanks for being such an awesome friend that wears many hats...and does it so well!

    ReplyDelete