Monday, March 17, 2014

Hippity Hoppity Easter is on it's Way!

Isn't Pinterest a delight?  Who knew a website could make such a positive influence in your life?  The fashion, the activities, the recipes, the vacation ideas, the décor!  I have never been an Easter decorator, but thanks to my beloved Pinterest, I now have some fab ideas.

 Bunny Bunting (here). This pin is actually for a table runner.  I changed mine into bunting by:
1.  Printing and my stencil, gluing it onto a piece of cardstock, cutting out the bunny and using that to cut my flags.
2.  Cut the flags out of burlap.  To keep them from fraying, I put Elmer's glue around the edges.
3.  Place the flags on top of newspaper and use craft paint to stencil on the bunnies.  I used that 99 cent stuff from Hobby Lobby.
4.  Let it dry and string it up.  Done and done.

 Peter Cottontail Printable (here)
Hip Hop Printable (here) The pin on Pinterest doesn't work so I just Googled it.  Problem solving.
This would be an Anne original.  Try to stay standing.  I know it's insanely beautiful and ornate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment