Sunday, May 4, 2014

Teacher Appreciation Ideas

It's a scientific fact that teachers like puns.  I can say this for sure because I am in fact a teacher.  So now that it is Teacher Appreciation Week it's time to break out the Pinterest, Puns and Presents!  See how I did that?  Parents, get to the store immediately and get your kid's teacher something fantastic.  Trust me, when it's spring and the kids are cray cray and their deserve something extra special.  Extra, extra special. 

Our son's school has themed days and a list of ideas.  This one is for drink day.  I figured if each teacher sees over 20 kids a day, they'll probably be set on drinks so I can give them something they can tip back.
I got the cups from Target and the printable here.  I just printed them out, glued them onto some card stock and viola!
 This one is for Teacher Tools Day.  It's a little known fact that teachers are very specific about their writing tools.  I have a friend who only grades in Vis-à-vis.  You know, those pens that used to write on overhead projectors?  Remember those?  Anyway, I found the Sharpies and cups at, you guessed it, Target.  The printable can be found here.  Put those babies in a treat bag, tie it with a bow and you now have the gift of my absolute favorite writing tool. 
Happy Teacher Appreciation and thank you teachers for ALL you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment