Friday, October 15, 2010

Happy Fall Part II































A couple of weeks ago, Everett had a Fall Photo shoot. My friend Bethany took his beautiful pictures. I met Bethany when I was teaching at Countryside. She taught ELL while I was teaching 5th grade. She was a fantastic teacher and as you can see, a fantastic photographer. She was extremely patient as I wrestled my kid into his many outfit changes and made sure he didn't eat too many leaves, get a mouthful of dirt, and made sure he was safe while he was wobbling back and forth while trying to stand. Can you believe she just started doing this "professionally" since she "retired" this year to take care of her baby girl? If you haven't had a chance to read Bethany's blog, it is great. I recommend it to everyone, but especially mommies or mommies to be. Bethany is a straight shooter, and I can respect that.
Anyway, I hope you enjoy the little Kangaroo photos. He will be rocking this costume + his Jayhawk costume for THREE nights of trick-or-treating! Pictures will be coming soon.








2 comments: