Sunday, October 24, 2010

New Fluffy Cake Fun!

I was able to complete a couple orders this weekend and here's what we've got---



Fuzzy Turkey for Baby C.
I couldn't let her go without matching pants:)

Here they are as a set.


Here is a lovie I made for my friend Ashley's son. Ashley and I have been friends since kindergarten. She has two beautiful boys. One in kindergarten and one who is a month younger than Everett. To know Ashley is to love her. She has ALWAYS been the life of the party, the pretty girl, the one who is friends with everyone. An example of this was her wedding where we all ended up at Tanners. Ashley was living it up dancing around in her gorgeous wedding dress to a live band...that describes my girl. It is only fitting that her son have an ultra cool lovie. No ABC's or 123's here. This baby boy needs a "Love" tatoo lovie! Ashley requested taggies all the way around...love!

Little Lovebird onesie.
As much as this one pained me to make, I actually think it turned out pretty cute. A friend of mine from high school requested a KSU (nobody's perfect) onesie and a onesie with a red tie for the holidays. As you can see the KSU onesie has a little something extra on the tushy.

See something you like? Click on the "How do I Order" post.











2 comments:

  1. Wow Anne!! They look great:) And the other orders you made this weekend are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything did turn out amazing (except for that purple one! Just kidding Amy haha). Nice work Anne!

    ReplyDelete