Tuesday, April 26, 2011

First Day of School!

Many people know I coach softball at Olathe Northwest which gives me the hook-up with some VERY responsible babysitters that I trust. Not only do they think Everett is "so cute", he adores every one of them!
A couple weeks ago, Everett was invited to Ravens Kids Night Out at ONW. This is where the Child Development class has an activity night where kids can come and play, watch movies and eat dinner for $10. They will watch the kids from 5:30-9:30. Because I knew three of the girls working, I was in! Also, this class is very near and dear to me since I took it in high school. It is one of the biggest reasons I became a teacher and decided to work with kids.
While Everett enjoyed a night with the big kids, Grant and I enjoyed a night out of dinner and shopping. Everett loved every minute with "his girls", as we call them.
I guess he was such a good boy they asked him to come back for preschool. Kids can come for 1-2 hours a day for circle time, songs, snacks, stories and crafts. It's awesome and not to mention FREE! Please enjoy some pictures from Everett's very first day of big boy school.

Spending time with Miss Courtney
Legos with Miss Hannah

He made a caterpillar. His first art project!!

Oh yes, they let my 15 month old eat pudding...by himself! Miss Courtney spent the rest of the day with chocolate on her sleeve.

Not to sure about smiley Miss Taylor.






















No comments:

Post a Comment