Tuesday, April 12, 2011

New Blog to LOVE

I have discovered a new blog that I adore called I am Momma Hear Me Roar! Anyone who knows me well, knows I love to give gifts to the ones I love. It is absolutely fulfilling and makes my heart happy. This week I found a new gift for E that I have to create!
This one is my fave! Bethany, if you are reading this, take note sister, you'll be shooting a picture of E like this in the near future. If anyone can nail it, you can! Love it!

Check out the whole story at Momma's Soapbox Saturday post. Warning: Don't log on to this blog unless you've got some time to look around. She is amazing! There are tips for anything from Teacher Appreciation Gift ideas, cooking, playing, sewing, crafting, you name it! I look at these blogs all the time and think, "How the heck to these mommies do it!?" It makes me look lazy!

2 comments:

  1. OH my word that is cute... I want that book. And that freaking cute picture. We WILL take it=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Also check out flattenme.com. I'm getting ready to order B a book from this site :)

    ReplyDelete