Wednesday, April 27, 2011

S'mores in a Jar

Things I love:
My family and friends, shopping, shoes, traveling to Colorado and Las Vegas (but who I am I kidding. I'll go anywhere) trying new fun restaurants, movies, taking walks or runs, reading, KU Basketball softball, and S'MORES!

I am currently looking for some fun party ideas for my friend Bethany and I ran across this fantastic idea! A little background. Right now I am OBSESSED with putting food and drinks in jars. It is something I see on all the party planning blogs I follow and I think it is so cute and for some reason...homey. Anywho, I am even more obsessed with baking things in jars. Think of the gift possibilities! Attention Everett's future teachers: I believe in bribery so get ready to gain the LB's. You'll be getting cupcakes, brownies, cakes, basically anything I can bake, in a jar.



And now...the time has come...S'MORES IN A JAR!



Click here for the recipe and have fun making these crazy things!

2 comments:

  1. I would like to sign up to be one of E's teachers! Please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Holy Cuteness! I love it! SO cute. I will be stocking up on mason jars because I share this love of jars (Remind me to show you my mantle next time you are at my house) And Jars would be super cute at the "fabulous flamingo first"

    ReplyDelete