Saturday, July 14, 2012

anne 3.0: party edition

About six months ago, my friend Blake {pictured below} and I got jazzed about my 30th birthday.  Oh we had big, BIG plans.  We are talking a four day Vegas extravaganza!  It was going to be epic.  Soon after we found that the flights were outrageous and we started talking about the lake.  That's right.  It's close enough to Vegas, right?  Welp, that didn't work out either.  Then I see an ad in Sunday's paper for the T-Bones party patio.  Winning!  I love me some T-Bones!

Please enjoy the pics below of the Dirty Thirty {Almost Vegas} Extravaganza. 
  
 Prom Pic

 Sis and Bro
Love me some Mrs. Uncle Tara
 Heather and Kayla.  My good friends from high school and the best members of dinner club ever!
 Woodland and Playdate Friends.  Love you guys!
 Mission Trail friends.  Craziest co-workers around!

 Just a little sunset pic of Sherlock and Watson.
 There were many good times had by this group coaching the OS Falcons.  I miss my Levelly and Optimus Prime.



 Typical.  I'm usually joining in and Rae is trying to get us all back to focus on what we are supposed to be doing.
 BFF
 ONW Coaches
My Best Guy and My Best Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment