Sunday, October 14, 2012

Wife Him Up

Meet Miss Addyson Kay.  Take a good look because in about 25 years, she will be my daughter-in-law.  Yes, her parents {well, her mom is more into it than her dad} are totally on the same page as I am.  I mean she's pretty, she's smart, she's potty trained, she's the whole package.  She's also destined to be an athlete just like her mama and if she's an orthodontist like her dada then that will go well with Everett's professional golf or baseball career.
  We try to get these two crazy kids together twice a year to keep their romance alive seeing as Addy doesn't live in Kansas and long distance relationships are hard.  Plus I have to catch up with one of my oldest best buddies who also happens to be Everett's future mother-in-law.
 First meeting





 Love!

 Their moms trying to get them to kiss;)


 I just love this one.  Like a old married couple.
 Gorgeous girl



My favorite!
 


1 comment: