Sunday, February 16, 2014

14 Days of Love: Days 12-14

Sorry for the delay.  Momma was a little busy double shifting it at work with Parent/Teacher Conferences.  Now that I have a moment to breathe, I can fill you in on days 12-14.
 
Day 12:
I would say that pretty much sums it up, right?  Enough said.
 
Day 13:
I wrote Grant a note to help him if say, he felt the need to do a little sum-sumin' for his wife.  It included all my sizes and my favorite places to go for "me time".
I felt like he pretty much got the message because on one of our VERY LONG conference days, these arrived...
 I know.  Pretty fab.
 

Day 14:
Finally, it was time for the big day.  Love Day.  Valentine's Day.
About a month ago, we decided we would plan a dinner with friends or to quote Grant, "The romantic stuff is overdone, let's just go have fun with our friends".  He's such a romantic folks.  I sure know how to pick 'em.  But really, I have to agree.  I am so lucky that I have such a wonderful group of girlfriends and it just so happens that all our husbands enjoy hanging out too.  Perfection.
 
Before we could go on our big night out, I gave these to the hubs.  He's a whisky coinsure and has been asking for highball glasses for quite some time.  When we went out for our anniversary we popped in Pottery Barn and he pretty much fell in love with these so I bought them as a surprise.  They are pretty fabulous. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And a couple Instagrams from our night out with our besites-
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment