Tuesday, February 4, 2014

14 Days of Love: Days 4 and 5

Well, this is what I had planned for day 4...

I set up a 60 minute massage for the hubs and bought him a gift card {that included the tip, I'm full service}
and then this happened...
 
 
Snowmageddon 2014. 
We're supposed to get 10 inches.  Message Envy called and said they were closing at noon.
So, what do you do when life gives you lemons?  Squeeze them over some vodka soda...
do a snow day dance...
watch the snow fall...
cuddle up with your Minions...
 
and switch day 4 and 5.
Day 5 is complete with Runner Runner from the Redbox. {Duh, you cannot have any days of love without my first true love Justin Timberlake} and all our favorite movie treats.  Including a bottle of Crush, you know, because I have a "crush" on my husband. Hehehe.  I crack myself up!  And no, I didn't make that up.  Like any good blogger, I stole reused it.
  Caught a little person trying to steal the loot.
 
Here's to being snowed in with my favorite boys: Grant, Everett and of course, Justin.

No comments:

Post a Comment