Wednesday, January 26, 2011

1/2 Marathon Training Day 1

Good News- No one at Snap today! I got to listen to 93.3 on the treadmill!
Bad News- Oh boy, I have a long way to go!
Good News- I ran 3 miles on my first day...not too terrible. I could have gone further but I had to go to work.
Bad News- No incline.
Good News- I have until OCTOBER to get ready.
Bad News- Have to get ready for over 10 more miles.
Good News- I have until OCTOBER to get ready. Now I know why I didn't want to run one this spring.

Keep checking back to see if I make it. Yikes!

2 comments:

  1. You're going to do great!! I'm running Austin in April....if I can be ready by then you can be ready by October! Let me know if you ever want to meet for a run.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous that you are doing this. Defintitely on my wish list of things to accomplish!

    ReplyDelete