Thursday, January 13, 2011

We're Home!

Here are some early pictures when our little explorer could be put on the floor and we didn't have to worry about him moving. He would just sit in his bouncy seat and play while we got ready, ate dinner, whatever, what a good little boy! We finally got that bath thing figured out! Thanks for lending us the tub Auntie Jill!

I just love how big his little snowsuit was! The doctor told me to stay in for 8 weeks due to H1N1. This was our very first walk. I'm sure it was 30 degrees outside! Don't be alarmed. I had him in sweats, a snowsuit, blanket and a cover over his stroller. He actually got heat rash...in February!

One of our daily "lay on the bed and stare at eachother" times. I am still in awe of him every day.

He's always been a little curious thing. He's trying to figure something out in this one:).





First snuggle with Auntie Jill.


Uh, love him!

All bundled up!










No comments:

Post a Comment